Cafeteria courtesy is required. This includes self-control while eating, quiet and orderly conduct, and cleanliness of the eating area. All food must be eaten at the cafeteria table.
Students are expected to follow the lunchroom regulations that follow:
- The lunchroom is monitored each day by at least one teacher.
- Students are expected to show appropriate table manners.
- Loud talking, loud noises, and rowdy behavior are unacceptable.
- Students are expected to leave their table area clean.
- Students should throw all garbage away when finished.
Free or Reduced Price Lunches: Since our lunch program is under the Federal Lunch Program, free or reduced lunch prices are available for families who need help on a temporary or permanent basis. Applications for this program are available in the school office. The form is included in the take-home papers at the beginning of the school year. Please complete and return to the school office. Acceptance is based on federal standards.The cafeteria system ensures privacy for you and your student in the lunch line. No one will know whether any child has prepaid for lunches or receives free lunches.